February 9th, 2022 Booster Meeting Notes
Coaches Review – Jackie
Abby 10th Grade is going to Carlton – open position
Megan JV is expecting – open position
Working on a few candidates.
Coaching role Includes social media – ideas
- Problem is that we are before season starts – maybe
- John Cochrane handles graphic arts
- Design a framework for athletes to help out
- Today’s game is sponsored by …
- Player profile sponsored by …
- In-game updates?
New Website Fall sports and activities event has been postponed. Comm Ed will issue permits by the end of the month. Player connections between teams will be a priority for our coaches this year
- Bethany Drent for Volunteer Directory
- Christine and Jen for Fall Kickoff meeting
- Sally Albers, Ashley Benson – Hospitality room coordinators
- Chip and Angie McCloud – Finance shadow
- Melanie and Travis – Tourney Director shadow
- Open positions
- B52 coordinator
- Tourney Concessions coordinator
- Sponsorship Coordinator shadow
Ideas send to Jackie, etc
Sports Activities fair has been postponed
Matt from U of M reached out for game at LNHS – April 9th
- Volunteers needed
- Traffic control
- Announcers/ music – Janis
- 3 ball system helpers
- Transition courts from practice to game
- Coolers, etc
- Honor past Alumni that attended the U of M
- Ways to advertise
- Players should use their social media accounts to pass along info
- Look for help from National Honor Society
Lakeville North Juniors Spring Tournament
24 teams participating How may volunteers do we need?
- Mostly athletes
- Look at past years numbers – Bethany connect with Barb and Pam
- What kind and how much food? Look at past years numbers – Karlene
Exposure Events for pools and brackets. Matt to reach out to Janis.
29 in attendance First 6th Grader
Spring Player Parent Meeting
Tuesday, April 12th In Auditorium Currently 6:30 – Matt change to 7:30 on Website
Registration Open Looking for help with finding silent auction items
18 cash sponsors last year – hope to improve Delivery of Benefits – Dr Jake but need more 2022 – How do we grow it?
- Combine donations for Beach Tourney and Sponsorships
- Maybe have a specific sponsor night games rather than all combined
- How do we market to more sponsors?