Purpose (of LNHSVBBC):
To promote the sport of girls’ volleyball for the student-athletes of LNHS.
Objective (of LNHSVBBC):
To support the long-term growth of the volleyball program and ensure that the students have the proper training, equipment, and facilities in which to compete.
- Less is more.
- Primary methods of raising funds to support the LNHSVB program (in priority):
- 1) tournaments; 2) sponsorships; 3) other (if and when necessary).
- Constant assessment of what we already do. Make our strengths stronger.
- Source of revenue should be targeted outside of parents/families.
- Fundraising efforts should be primarily player-led.
- Outside of a specifically targeted fundraising need, to add an event is to add for future seasons.
Fundraising Approval Process
- Target the need. Identify the why. Have a clear understanding of the budget.
- With the LNHSVBBC President, complete the ‘Fundraising Considerations’ table.
- With agreeance to move forward, communicate the proposed fundraising event and the Fundraising Considerations table with a detailed description of event leadership, organization and point of contact to Head Coach.
- Under Head Coach approval, present the fundraising event at the next scheduled booster meeting (add continued brainstorming and perspectives).
- During the planning stages, document and compose an ‘Event Binder’ for operational organization and future reference for the LNHSVBBC members.